Denis has over 35 years’ experience in all areas of information and records management. The last 15 years Denis has worked as a Senior Consultant providing advice, practical and realistic solutions to business problems.
He has a deep understanding of the regulatory and compliance framework for managing information across a range of government sectors health, education, arts, and justice.
Denis’ private sector experience includes primary care, automotive, mining, banking, and utilities.
Denis provides information governance, records, knowledge and information management consulting to a range of clients.
- information management/recordkeeping strategies and reviews
- audit & compliance
- project management of ECM/EDRMS implementations
- digitisation strategies and implementation plans
- change management strategies and communication plans,
- recordkeeping governance frameworks design
- development and implementation of retention and disposal policy
- development and delivery of training programs
- project manage ECM implementations
- information management and recordkeeping governance frameworks design
- Coliban Water
- South West Institute of TAFE
- Victorian Institute of Teaching
- Melton City Council
- Manningham City Council
- Catholic Education Melbourne
- United Energy / Multinet Gas
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Australian National University